Rules of Entry
Database Marketing Awards 2012
Rules of Entry
- The Database Marketing Awards have been created for all businesses, organisations and individuals currently operating in the UK database marketing and insight-driven marketing sectors
- Entry to the Database Marketing Awards is completely free of charge.
- All shortlisted entrants will be offered two places at the Gala Dinner & Presentation free of charge.
- Winners will be announced at the Database Marketing Awards Gala Dinner & Presentation in The Brewery in London on September 19th 2012. To book a table or individual places, click here.
- Entries will be accepted from client companies, data / data services supplier companies or jointly as client/supplier submissions.
- Entries must be based on activity that took place between 1st June 2011 and 1st June 2012 inclusive.
- Entry Deadline is 13th July 2012.
- Sponsoring companies are not permitted to enter the category they are sponsoring.
- Where entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies/suppliers or any other parties, proof of written client sign-off is required.
- Entries can be made online on this website or via email using the official entry form and will not be accepted if provided in any other way.
- Stage one of the judging process will be completed exclusively on the basis of the written entries submitted. Based on this, shortlists for each category will be drawn up.
- All companies shortlisted for the second stage of the judging process will be required to provide a representative to attend a formal face to face interview in London if required to do so by judges.
- The judging panel’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20 May 2013: In the third of our special series of articles profiling the database marketing industry, we catch up with Hopewiser, Alchemetrics, Callcredit and greenstone data solutions.
22 May 2013: Insurance provider Ageas has appointed Mark Hanson as Marketing Director for its two over 50s insurance brands, RIAS and Castle Cover.
20 May 2013: Comet Global Consulting, the customer interaction expert, has secured an additional two-year deal with Sky, to further develop and support the company’s customer relationship management and customer interaction systems and operations.
21 May 2013: — Experian has launched a new online credit risk and marketing portal putting a wealth of vital business information at the fingertips of UK SMEs.
8 May 2013: Hector Vass, former Systems Architect in the Customer Lifecycle and Optimisation team at the Lloyds Banking Group, has joined marketing analytics agency Metametrics as Chief Technology Officer.
8 May 2013: The Institute of Fundraising’s Special Interest Group for Insight in Fundraising has announced the shortlist of finalists for the Insight in Fundraising Awards 2013.
8 May 2013: ghd, the UK hair-straightening brand, has seen conversion rates soar as a result of improving the shopping experience on mobile devices using data gathered through Celebrus Technologies’ software.
7 May 2030: Maileva, a European leader in hybrid direct-mail solutions, and Selectabase, a supplier of marketing data, have joined forces to offer marketers what they call "a unique, easy-to-use and cost-effective direct-marketing solution".
7 May 2013: Really Simple Systems, one of the world’s largest providers of hosted CRM systems, has announced availability of an interface to Sage One – Sage's online accounting system.
15 Apr 2013: Following the launch of the Smartdepart suppression file last month, data and targeting specialist Wilmington Millennium has now launched Smartlink, a new goneaway database for direct marketers.
15 Apr 2013: Celebrus Technologies has deepened its partnership with Teradata through its new ability to feed individual-level digital channel data directly into Teradata Real-Time Interaction Manager.
15 Apr 2013: Data8, the data enrichment specialist, has added to its suite of real time data validation applications with the introduction of bank account validation.
15 Apr 2013: The consolidated revenue of Weborama, the European leader in the management, distribution and tracking of targeted online advertising, grew by 5% in the first quarter of 2013.
5 Apr 2013: Kwik-Fit Group has appointed customer engagement agency Lateral to handle the automotive company’s customer eCRM programme.
5 Apr 2013: It is predicted that, over the next year, the human race will produce 4 Zetabytes of new data, which represents about 1 quintillion new objects. Are marketers ready for this deluge and is it an opportunity or a threat, asks the IDM?